Sunday, July 12, 2009

Harry Potter :D

DANG. 
The new Harry Potter movie comes out in less than three days :) Dang. I'm supah!STOKED. Half-Blood Prince, here I come :D I'm readdyy. Well, halfway there. Hahah. I'm rereading the whole series. I'm  halfway done with HBP and it's only been... well this is my ninth day. I'm beating my record of eighteen days :) hahahhh. I know. I'm such a nerd when it comes to crap like this. THAT'S WHY PEOPLE LOVE ME. 

But anyways. Yeah. So I've been looking at all this Harry Potter Merchandise. I mean, I need new useless stuff, right?! Well yeah I do! So I've been looking it all up and it's making me mad cuz all of it surrounds Slytherin or Gryffindor. I mean seriously. What about Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw? They are just as important >.<> 

Oh today I totally went all Harry Potter nerd :) So i was about to do my hair and I had a hair tie. Simple enough, right? Well I dropped the hair tie when I was trying to... well... tie my hair into a ponytail. Yeah so I dropped it and i was like, "OI!" Then I said to myself, "Did I really just say that?" DANG. I'm weird. 

YEAH. ANYWAYS. I'm stokked for the HP:HBP movie. I need a new shirt before I go and see it. MALL ANYONE? hahah. :) Don't you totally see how I made this Harry Potter related with the font colors? I know, I'm so cool. hahahahah. Don't comment on that. :D 

No comments: